- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
- Liverpool target Xherdan Shaqiri allowed to leave Bayern Munich in January for £10m [Blick]
- Enhanced Odds! Back runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich to beat Mainz at 11/4!!!
- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
Man United signed Radamel Falcao on a 4-year contract for €65m, €9m salary, at 3am on Monday [AS]
A major hitter in football media world, Spanish daily AS, are now reporting the biggest story of transfer deadline day: Manchester United are signing Monaco’s Radamel Falcao.
Confirming reports which originally came out of Colombia, AS say the Red Devils have penned Falcao to a four year contract at Old Trafford.
— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) September 1, 2014
Louis van Vaal has paid €65 million for the striker, while Falcao is set to earn €9 million a season.
AS also add that the deal was reached at 3am overnight on Sunday.
A copy of the article on AS can be seen below.
Grab a £50 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £50 Free!
Open a new account with Betway & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £50 Free!
- Updated: September 1, 2014