Man United signed Radamel Falcao on a 4-year contract for €65m, €9m salary, at 3am on Monday [AS]
- September 1, 2014
A major hitter in football media world, Spanish daily AS, are now reporting the biggest story of transfer deadline day: Manchester United are signing Monaco’s Radamel Falcao.
Confirming reports which originally came out of Colombia, AS say the Red Devils have penned Falcao to a four year contract at Old Trafford.
— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) September 1, 2014
Louis van Vaal has paid €65 million for the striker, while Falcao is set to earn €9 million a season.
AS also add that the deal was reached at 3am overnight on Sunday.
A copy of the article on AS can be seen below.
Grab a £50 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £50 Free!
Open a new account with Betway & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £50 Free!
- PSG make £28.5m offer for Angel Di Maria, £30m less than Man United paid a year ago
- Marcos Rojo set to be fined for missing Manchester United’s US tour after forgett...
- Sergio Romero credits Louis van Gaal with developing him into the keeper he is today (V...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Fail: US newspaper write up hilariously error-strewn report of Man United 3 – Bar...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi