- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
AUDIO: Marcos Rojo confirms he’s moving to Manchester United to Radio Continental
Listen to Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo tell Radio Continental that he is moving to Manchester United below.
Rojo made his big announcement on Monday night, even though the Red Devils and Sporting are yet to ratify that the deal has gone through.
Whilst everyone awaits that official confirmation, Rojo, in an interview in Spanish, announced:
It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.
Rojo, 24, also told Radio Continental that he had spoken about Manchester United with Juan Sebastian Veron back when they were teammates:
He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.
- Updated: August 19, 2014