- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
- Fan Footage: Man United fans celebrate Radamel Falcao goal at Villa Park
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs goals v Burnley on Instagram
AUDIO: Marcos Rojo confirms he’s moving to Manchester United to Radio Continental
Listen to Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo tell Radio Continental that he is moving to Manchester United below.
Rojo made his big announcement on Monday night, even though the Red Devils and Sporting are yet to ratify that the deal has gone through.
Whilst everyone awaits that official confirmation, Rojo, in an interview in Spanish, announced:
It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.
Rojo, 24, also told Radio Continental that he had spoken about Manchester United with Juan Sebastian Veron back when they were teammates:
He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.
- Updated: August 19, 2014