AUDIO: Marcos Rojo confirms he’s moving to Manchester United to Radio Continental
- August 19, 2014
Listen to Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo tell Radio Continental that he is moving to Manchester United below.
Rojo made his big announcement on Monday night, even though the Red Devils and Sporting are yet to ratify that the deal has gone through.
Whilst everyone awaits that official confirmation, Rojo, in an interview in Spanish, announced:
It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.
Rojo, 24, also told Radio Continental that he had spoken about Manchester United with Juan Sebastian Veron back when they were teammates:
He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Manchester United v Tottenham: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League opener
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro to be a success at Man United, says he can play in any team i...
- Pep Guardiola claims Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger hasn’t been fully ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi