- Lionel Messi sits shotgun as Gerard Pique test drives a new Audi in reckless fashion [Video]
- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
AUDIO: Marcos Rojo confirms he’s moving to Manchester United to Radio Continental
Listen to Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo tell Radio Continental that he is moving to Manchester United below.
Rojo made his big announcement on Monday night, even though the Red Devils and Sporting are yet to ratify that the deal has gone through.
Whilst everyone awaits that official confirmation, Rojo, in an interview in Spanish, announced:
It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.
Rojo, 24, also told Radio Continental that he had spoken about Manchester United with Juan Sebastian Veron back when they were teammates:
He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.
- Updated: August 19, 2014