- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
AUDIO: Marcos Rojo confirms he’s moving to Manchester United to Radio Continental
- August 19, 2014
Listen to Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo tell Radio Continental that he is moving to Manchester United below.
Rojo made his big announcement on Monday night, even though the Red Devils and Sporting are yet to ratify that the deal has gone through.
Whilst everyone awaits that official confirmation, Rojo, in an interview in Spanish, announced:
It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.
Rojo, 24, also told Radio Continental that he had spoken about Manchester United with Juan Sebastian Veron back when they were teammates:
He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.