Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce abandoned before HT; Pitch invaded after bricks & other objects thrown
- March 10, 2014
Fenerbahce were 1-0 up in their Super Lig clash at Trabzonspor.
The crowd, accusing Fenerbahce of being match-fixers, caused enough trouble for the referee to abandon the game before half time, even throwing bricks towards the Fener players.
Fenerbahce striker Emmanuel Emenike was hit by a small object before a flare was thrown at the goalkeeper Volkan Demirel.
The Trabzonspor fans were out of control and the referee rightly called the game to a halt.
The angry fans then stormed the pitch with flares. Absolute mayhem.
- Fenerbahce goalie Volkan Demirel given a rigorous workout in a crazy somersault trainin...
- RVP says LVG didn’t give him ‘an honest chance’ of returning to the M...
- Robin van Persie thanks Arsenal & Man United fans after leaving England [Tweets]
- Robin van Persie and his son play keepy-uppies at Fenerbahce presentation [Video]
- Robin van Persie thanks ‘gentleman’ Ed Woodward at his first Fenerbahce pre...
- Robin van Persie thanks “incredible” Fenerbahce fans for their amazing welc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi