Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce abandoned before HT; Pitch invaded after bricks & other objects thrown
- March 10, 2014
Fenerbahce were 1-0 up in their Super Lig clash at Trabzonspor.
The crowd, accusing Fenerbahce of being match-fixers, caused enough trouble for the referee to abandon the game before half time, even throwing bricks towards the Fener players.
Fenerbahce striker Emmanuel Emenike was hit by a small object before a flare was thrown at the goalkeeper Volkan Demirel.
The Trabzonspor fans were out of control and the referee rightly called the game to a halt.
The angry fans then stormed the pitch with flares. Absolute mayhem.
- Rio Ferdinand pens classy farewell letter to ex-Man United team mate Nani on Facebook
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Fenerbahce fans gave Nani an incredible welcome following move from Man United [video &...
- Fenerbahce fans turn out in their thousands to welcome Luis Nani from Man Untied [Video]
- Robin van Persie’s agent says his client will be at Man United training on Monday...
- Fenerbahce confirm Nani medical tomorrow ahead of transfer from Manchester United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi