Thomas Muller swore at a reporter after the World Cup final when she asked him about not winning the Golden Boot
- July 14, 2014
A jovial atmosphere turned a little bit nasty when one reporter provoked Thomas Muller in the mix zone after the World Cup final.
Stood alongside Bastian Schweinsteiger, the journalist, who was initially ribbed by the Bayern players for not asking her questions in Bavarian, sought to get Muller’s reaction to missing out on not winning the Golden Boot.
Muller scored five goals in Brazil, while Colombia’s James Rodriguez top scored six.
Muller, in a tongue in cheek response in German, barked: “I dont care about that stupid bullshit! We are world champions! You can stick the Golden Boot up your arse!” And then he walked off.
See the footage below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...