- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
Thomas Muller swore at a reporter after the World Cup final when she asked him about not winning the Golden Boot
A jovial atmosphere turned a little bit nasty when one reporter provoked Thomas Muller in the mix zone after the World Cup final.
Stood alongside Bastian Schweinsteiger, the journalist, who was initially ribbed by the Bayern players for not asking her questions in Bavarian, sought to get Muller’s reaction to missing out on not winning the Golden Boot.
Muller scored five goals in Brazil, while Colombia’s James Rodriguez top scored six.
Muller, in a tongue in cheek response in German, barked: “I dont care about that stupid bullshit! We are world champions! You can stick the Golden Boot up your arse!” And then he walked off.
See the footage below.
- Updated: July 14, 2014