Thomas Muller swore at a reporter after the World Cup final when she asked him about not winning the Golden Boot
- July 14, 2014
A jovial atmosphere turned a little bit nasty when one reporter provoked Thomas Muller in the mix zone after the World Cup final.
Stood alongside Bastian Schweinsteiger, the journalist, who was initially ribbed by the Bayern players for not asking her questions in Bavarian, sought to get Muller’s reaction to missing out on not winning the Golden Boot.
Muller scored five goals in Brazil, while Colombia’s James Rodriguez top scored six.
Muller, in a tongue in cheek response in German, barked: “I dont care about that stupid bullshit! We are world champions! You can stick the Golden Boot up your arse!” And then he walked off.
See the footage below.
- Leaked: Germany’s Pyjama-style away shirt for Euro 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil pays for 11 more operations for sick Brazilian children [Quotes]
- Amazing: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller trolls Brazil a year on from the 7-1 defea...
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Germany U21 boss: Liverpool assured me that Emre Can will assume Steven Gerrard’s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi