The worst attempt at a penalty save you will ever see: Gift Andy (Nigeria U17s Women) v France
- October 11, 2012
“During the penalty kicks, I thought that I had the ball in my hands, but it slipped into the net. When that happened, I felt like killing myself and have been crying ever since. I feel sad because I should have saved some of the shots but I couldn’t.” – Gift Andy.
The video below is simply brilliant and the fact the Nigeria Women Under-17s keeper’s first name is “Gift,” well its almost too good to be true.
Nigeria’s second round match with France at the Women’s Under-17 World Cup went to penalties after a goalless draw last Thursday.
During the shootout, Delphine Cascarino hit a truly shocking penalty, what Gift Andy did is hilarious/inexcusable/simply ridiculous…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”243881″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi