The worst attempt at a penalty save you will ever see: Gift Andy (Nigeria U17s Women) v France
- October 11, 2012
“During the penalty kicks, I thought that I had the ball in my hands, but it slipped into the net. When that happened, I felt like killing myself and have been crying ever since. I feel sad because I should have saved some of the shots but I couldn’t.” – Gift Andy.
The video below is simply brilliant and the fact the Nigeria Women Under-17s keeper’s first name is “Gift,” well its almost too good to be true.
Nigeria’s second round match with France at the Women’s Under-17 World Cup went to penalties after a goalless draw last Thursday.
During the shootout, Delphine Cascarino hit a truly shocking penalty, what Gift Andy did is hilarious/inexcusable/simply ridiculous…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”243881″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...