The worst attempt at a penalty save you will ever see: Gift Andy (Nigeria U17s Women) v France
- October 11, 2012
“During the penalty kicks, I thought that I had the ball in my hands, but it slipped into the net. When that happened, I felt like killing myself and have been crying ever since. I feel sad because I should have saved some of the shots but I couldn’t.” – Gift Andy.
The video below is simply brilliant and the fact the Nigeria Women Under-17s keeper’s first name is “Gift,” well its almost too good to be true.
Nigeria’s second round match with France at the Women’s Under-17 World Cup went to penalties after a goalless draw last Thursday.
During the shootout, Delphine Cascarino hit a truly shocking penalty, what Gift Andy did is hilarious/inexcusable/simply ridiculous…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”243881″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...