- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
The worst attempt at a penalty save you will ever see: Gift Andy (Nigeria U17s Women) v France
“During the penalty kicks, I thought that I had the ball in my hands, but it slipped into the net. When that happened, I felt like killing myself and have been crying ever since. I feel sad because I should have saved some of the shots but I couldn’t.” – Gift Andy.
The video below is simply brilliant and the fact the Nigeria Women Under-17s keeper’s first name is “Gift,” well its almost too good to be true.
Nigeria’s second round match with France at the Women’s Under-17 World Cup went to penalties after a goalless draw last Thursday.
During the shootout, Delphine Cascarino hit a truly shocking penalty, what Gift Andy did is hilarious/inexcusable/simply ridiculous…
- Updated: October 11, 2012