The top 10 worst kits EVER!
- October 9, 2013
Its international week, with no sign of any footie until Thursday night and inspired by La Hoya Lorca’s broccoli kit (see number 10) that we revealed last week… here are the top 10 worst ever kits.
Feel free to leave your suggestions below…
1. The infamous Coventry away brown kit of the 70s
2. Colorado Caribous, 1978
3. Arsenal away “sick” strip, 1990/1991
4. Manchester United away, 1992
5. Stoke away 1992/1993
6. Hull City’s Tiger kit, 1993/1994
7. Bochum’s monstrosity, 1997/98
8. Mexico 1997/1998
9. Athletic Bilbao’s ketchup shirt, 2004/2005
10. La Hoya Lorca broccoli kit, 2013/2014
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...