The top 10 worst kits EVER!
- October 9, 2013
Its international week, with no sign of any footie until Thursday night and inspired by La Hoya Lorca’s broccoli kit (see number 10) that we revealed last week… here are the top 10 worst ever kits.
Feel free to leave your suggestions below…
1. The infamous Coventry away brown kit of the 70s
2. Colorado Caribous, 1978
3. Arsenal away “sick” strip, 1990/1991
4. Manchester United away, 1992
5. Stoke away 1992/1993
6. Hull City’s Tiger kit, 1993/1994
7. Bochum’s monstrosity, 1997/98
8. Mexico 1997/1998
9. Athletic Bilbao’s ketchup shirt, 2004/2005
10. La Hoya Lorca broccoli kit, 2013/2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]