THE SCOURGE OF MODERN FOOTBALL! Ghana’s John Boye snapped kissing his share of $3 million
- June 26, 2014
An incredible image has been snapped from inside the Ghana World Cup camp, which is sure to go viral as soon as people see it.
It’s been an incredible 24 hours for the Black Stars, who have quickly been revealed to be the most unfocused, disjointed side at the World Cup.
On Wednesday night an incredible story broke reporting that the Ghanaian FA had flown $3 million to Brazil in order to stave off a rebellion from the players in the squad.
Then, on Thursday morning, the news wires went haywire when it was confirmed that stars Sulley Muntari and Kevin Prince-Boateng had been kicked out the squad, whilst rumours swirled about that Muntari had been accused of assault.
With their squad in complete shambles, now a fresh backlash is expected to rain down on the Black Stars after defender John Boye, who plays in Ligue 1 with Rennes, was snapped kissing his share of the $3 million.
The image of a footballer literally kissing money whilst at the World Cup is possibly one of the best illustrations of the scourge of modern football.
See the image below, together with a second picture of a Ghanaian official counting the money.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...