- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
THE SCOURGE OF MODERN FOOTBALL! Ghana’s John Boye snapped kissing his share of $3 million
- Updated: June 26, 2014
An incredible image has been snapped from inside the Ghana World Cup camp, which is sure to go viral as soon as people see it.
It’s been an incredible 24 hours for the Black Stars, who have quickly been revealed to be the most unfocused, disjointed side at the World Cup.
On Wednesday night an incredible story broke reporting that the Ghanaian FA had flown $3 million to Brazil in order to stave off a rebellion from the players in the squad.
Then, on Thursday morning, the news wires went haywire when it was confirmed that stars Sulley Muntari and Kevin Prince-Boateng had been kicked out the squad, whilst rumours swirled about that Muntari had been accused of assault.
With their squad in complete shambles, now a fresh backlash is expected to rain down on the Black Stars after defender John Boye, who plays in Ligue 1 with Rennes, was snapped kissing his share of the $3 million.
The image of a footballer literally kissing money whilst at the World Cup is possibly one of the best illustrations of the scourge of modern football.
See the image below, together with a second picture of a Ghanaian official counting the money.