- Michael Owen calls for Brendan Rodgers to be given more time at Liverpool [BT Sport Video]
- A Sam Gallagher stunner saw Southampton U21s beat Blackburn in the Premier League Cup final [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
The Moroccan Messi: Hachim Mastour makes his debut for AC Milan’s Under-15s and scores a magical brace
- October 16, 2012
Regular readers of 101GG should be familiar with the name Hachim Mastour.
AC Milan went through a summer of turmoil in which the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva left the club, however the Rossoneri did make one acquistion back in July which made plenty of people stand up and take notice.
Hachim Mastour, a 14-year-old Moroccan forward, completed a world-record teenager transfer of 500,000 Euros to move to the San Siro from Reggiana.
On signing for AC Milan, Mastour gave a glimpse of his talents as he juggled an orange and then a ping-pong ball on Italian TV, but last weekend the youngster gave a far more important account of himself as he completed his debut for the Rossoneri’s Under-15s in a 7-0 rout of Albinoleffe.
Hachim Mastour bagged a brace in the victory.
The young Moroccan broke the deadlock in the eighth minute with a brilliant strike in which the number 7 flicked the ball up for himself before angling a looping effort into the top corner. Late on in the match Mastour complete his brace as he tricked his way towards the six yard box on the left hand side, ahead of producing a toe-poked finish into the roof of the net.
Aside from his goals, Hachim Mastour sprinkled his performance was a healthy amount of fancy skills including a rabona cross and a Zidane-turn.
Over 90,000 people have already watched this video in the past 24-hours on YouTube as Hachim Mastour quickly becomes one of the most famous teenage footballers on planet earth.
Watch footage of Hachim Mastour’s debut for AC Milan’s Under-15s below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”249501″]