- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
The Man United shooting competition in Yokohama: Score & you finish, miss & you go again
- July 22, 2013
The video below suggests what we have been hearing for some time is true: David Moyes is an excellent training ground manager.
The Manchester United squad took part an open session in Yokohama on Monday and some intriguing fan footage has emerged from the end of training.
Moyes took charge of the training session and it finished with a shooting competition.
The rules for the Manchester United squad were simple: Score and you can take a rest. Miss and you have to go again. Until one unlucky player is standing alone at the end.
David De Gea and Anders Lindegaard went in goal and predictably, some players passed with ease, scoring first time.
Whilst a few of the Manchester United squad really struggled to control and score past their fine pair of keepers.
Unfortunately for the home crowd, the player that struggled the most was…