The Man United shooting competition in Yokohama: Score & you finish, miss & you go again
- July 22, 2013
The video below suggests what we have been hearing for some time is true: David Moyes is an excellent training ground manager.
The Manchester United squad took part an open session in Yokohama on Monday and some intriguing fan footage has emerged from the end of training.
Moyes took charge of the training session and it finished with a shooting competition.
The rules for the Manchester United squad were simple: Score and you can take a rest. Miss and you have to go again. Until one unlucky player is standing alone at the end.
David De Gea and Anders Lindegaard went in goal and predictably, some players passed with ease, scoring first time.
Whilst a few of the Manchester United squad really struggled to control and score past their fine pair of keepers.
Unfortunately for the home crowd, the player that struggled the most was…
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Torino president confirms he’s received 3 offers for Man United target Matteo Dar...
- Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton) to Man United is pretty much a done deal [talkSPORT a...
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Chris Smalling claims he’s the fastest player in the Man United squad [Video]
- Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil conti...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi