The Man United shooting competition in Yokohama: Score & you finish, miss & you go again
- July 22, 2013
The video below suggests what we have been hearing for some time is true: David Moyes is an excellent training ground manager.
The Manchester United squad took part an open session in Yokohama on Monday and some intriguing fan footage has emerged from the end of training.
Moyes took charge of the training session and it finished with a shooting competition.
The rules for the Manchester United squad were simple: Score and you can take a rest. Miss and you have to go again. Until one unlucky player is standing alone at the end.
David De Gea and Anders Lindegaard went in goal and predictably, some players passed with ease, scoring first time.
Whilst a few of the Manchester United squad really struggled to control and score past their fine pair of keepers.
Unfortunately for the home crowd, the player that struggled the most was…
- Man United star Angel Di Maria says he wants to win the Champions League with PSG after...
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi