The Flip Up! A Cork City fan gets too excited celebrating a goal at Crusaders
- March 7, 2013
Time to laugh at a football fan.
A terrific 3rd eye was spotted during Cork City’s 3-1 away win at Crusaders in the Setanta Cup earlier in the week.
After a goalless first forty-five, Cork established a 2-goal advantage after the hour mark to set up their victory in Belfast. Daryl Kavanagh bagged the visitors’ second of the game, and after burying his goal he ran over to the touchline towards a small gathering of Cork fans.
What happened next was classic football banter rounded off with a comedy jeer from the crowd who all seemed to enjoy the FAIL of one Cork fan.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi