The Flip Up! A Cork City fan gets too excited celebrating a goal at Crusaders
- March 7, 2013
Time to laugh at a football fan.
A terrific 3rd eye was spotted during Cork City’s 3-1 away win at Crusaders in the Setanta Cup earlier in the week.
After a goalless first forty-five, Cork established a 2-goal advantage after the hour mark to set up their victory in Belfast. Daryl Kavanagh bagged the visitors’ second of the game, and after burying his goal he ran over to the touchline towards a small gathering of Cork fans.
What happened next was classic football banter rounded off with a comedy jeer from the crowd who all seemed to enjoy the FAIL of one Cork fan.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...