The Flip Up! A Cork City fan gets too excited celebrating a goal at Crusaders
- March 7, 2013
Time to laugh at a football fan.
A terrific 3rd eye was spotted during Cork City’s 3-1 away win at Crusaders in the Setanta Cup earlier in the week.
After a goalless first forty-five, Cork established a 2-goal advantage after the hour mark to set up their victory in Belfast. Daryl Kavanagh bagged the visitors’ second of the game, and after burying his goal he ran over to the touchline towards a small gathering of Cork fans.
What happened next was classic football banter rounded off with a comedy jeer from the crowd who all seemed to enjoy the FAIL of one Cork fan.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...