- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
The Flip Up! A Cork City fan gets too excited celebrating a goal at Crusaders
- March 7, 2013
Time to laugh at a football fan.
A terrific 3rd eye was spotted during Cork City’s 3-1 away win at Crusaders in the Setanta Cup earlier in the week.
After a goalless first forty-five, Cork established a 2-goal advantage after the hour mark to set up their victory in Belfast. Daryl Kavanagh bagged the visitors’ second of the game, and after burying his goal he ran over to the touchline towards a small gathering of Cork fans.
What happened next was classic football banter rounded off with a comedy jeer from the crowd who all seemed to enjoy the FAIL of one Cork fan.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.