- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
The Flip Up! A Cork City fan gets too excited celebrating a goal at Crusaders
Time to laugh at a football fan.
A terrific 3rd eye was spotted during Cork City’s 3-1 away win at Crusaders in the Setanta Cup earlier in the week.
After a goalless first forty-five, Cork established a 2-goal advantage after the hour mark to set up their victory in Belfast. Daryl Kavanagh bagged the visitors’ second of the game, and after burying his goal he ran over to the touchline towards a small gathering of Cork fans.
What happened next was classic football banter rounded off with a comedy jeer from the crowd who all seemed to enjoy the FAIL of one Cork fan.
Enjoy the comedy footage below.
- Updated: March 7, 2013