The Boy’s A Bit Special: Real Madrid sign 9-year old Japanese wonderkid Takuhiro Nakai to their cantera
- October 8, 2013
Watch out, Takefusa Kubo, there’s a new Japanese wonderkid in town.
The Barcelona canterano Take will have competition for attention back in his homeland Japan this season now that Real Madrid have signed a Nippon wonderkid of their own: 9-year old Takuhiro Nakai, who they signed from Shiga Prefecture last week, on 28 September.
Nicknamed Pipi (which will work pretty well in Spain), the kid displays a frightening range of skills for such a young age – rainbow flicks, round-the-worlds, and, aside from the showboating, velcro-like dribbling and speed.
He’s been a sensation in his homeland since the age of 7, when he appeard on Japanese TV showing off his sensational skills.
Not to put too much pressure on him, but there’s no denying it: the boy’s a bit special!
What odds would you get on Take and Pipi facing off in a Clasico in the not-too distant future?
[gthumb id=”362874″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”362871″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”362868″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”362877″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...