The boy’s a bit loco! Johnny Dos Santos (Independente Limeira) karate kicks a referee
- March 11, 2013
This crazy clip comes all the way from Brazil’s Paulista A3 match between Independente and Marilia on Saturday night in which Marilia ran out 1-0 winners.
25 years old, Johnny Dos Santos was angry at the addition of only four minutes injury time as his side pushed for a stoppage time equaliser.
Once the referee blew the whistle for full time, Dos Santos confidently jogged over to the victim and planted a vicious karate kick high on the ref.
101GG expects a lengthy ban for this kind of outrageous behaviour. Watch the assault below:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...