The boy’s a bit loco! Johnny Dos Santos (Independente Limeira) karate kicks a referee
- March 11, 2013
This crazy clip comes all the way from Brazil’s Paulista A3 match between Independente and Marilia on Saturday night in which Marilia ran out 1-0 winners.
25 years old, Johnny Dos Santos was angry at the addition of only four minutes injury time as his side pushed for a stoppage time equaliser.
Once the referee blew the whistle for full time, Dos Santos confidently jogged over to the victim and planted a vicious karate kick high on the ref.
101GG expects a lengthy ban for this kind of outrageous behaviour. Watch the assault below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi