- AC Milan & Inter fans both produced AMAZING tifos ahead of derby [Pictures]
- Messi uploads his 1st ever Barça goal from Ronaldinho’s assist, thanks teammates on Instagram
- Tottenham star Erik Lamela celebrated ‘important win’ at Hull on Instagram [Picture]
- Eibar fans call Cristiano Ronaldo ‘Hijo de Puta’, Real Madrid man shows his disappointment [Video]
- Arsenal man Lukas Podolski included #BreakFromTheBench in latest Instagram post [Picture]
Terrible news: Paul Gascoigne in intensive care, according to Sunday papers
This is just awful.
A week after a video was released by the Sunday Sun showing Paul Gascoigne at a charity appearance in a terrible state, the state of the former England midfielder is worsening.
The Daily Star Sunday front page splashes with the headline: “Gazza in intensive care after collapse,” and The Sunday Sun even suggest the football legend is “close to death.”
Following the distressing video that appeared a week ago, Gascoigne’s celebrity friends, including Piers Morgan, Gary Lineker, Ronnie Irani and Chris Evans, clubbed together to send the former Newcastle, Spurs, Lazio and Rangers midfielder to the Meadows Rehabilitation Centre in Phoenix, Arizona.
According to today’s reports, Gazza’s organs began to shut down on arrival and he could be ejected from the rehabilitation centre if he cannot pay ongoing bills.
Paul Gascoigne is currently 45-years-old.
Get well soon Gazza.
Just as last week, we tried to remember Paul Gascoigne in his pomp, Gazza was once again brought up in football discussions on Saturday night.
After Alessandro Matri scored without a boot for Juventus against Fiorentina, many recalled a famous Paul Gascoigne goal for Spurs against Arsenal in 1988, with just his sock.
- Updated: February 10, 2013