- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Sunday Times: Real Madrid will bid world record fee of £85m for Gareth Bale
After a sensational season for Tottenham and plenty of conjecture in the off season already, it seems clear Gareth Bale will hog a lot of back page leads in the coming weeks.
And so it has proved on Sunday with stories about the future of Gareth Bale on the back pages of both The Sunday Times and The Sunday Telegraph.
As can be seen on the images below, The Sunday Times tip Real Madrid to go as far as a world record 85 million pound bid for the Spurs forward.
Meanwhile, the Telegraph suggest that Tottenham have ordered Bale to stay put.
With three years left on his contract at White Hart Lane, it may be hard for Real Madrid to lure Bale to the Bernabeu but it feels like the very start of a lengthy saga.
- Updated: June 1, 2013