Sunday Times: Real Madrid will bid world record fee of £85m for Gareth Bale
- June 1, 2013
After a sensational season for Tottenham and plenty of conjecture in the off season already, it seems clear Gareth Bale will hog a lot of back page leads in the coming weeks.
And so it has proved on Sunday with stories about the future of Gareth Bale on the back pages of both The Sunday Times and The Sunday Telegraph.
As can be seen on the images below, The Sunday Times tip Real Madrid to go as far as a world record 85 million pound bid for the Spurs forward.
Meanwhile, the Telegraph suggest that Tottenham have ordered Bale to stay put.
With three years left on his contract at White Hart Lane, it may be hard for Real Madrid to lure Bale to the Bernabeu but it feels like the very start of a lengthy saga.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...