Stunning! Leicester’s Antony Knockaert scores a long range howitzer & back heel volley v Huddersfield
- October 2, 2012
French midfielder Antony Knockaert introduced himself to English football on Wednesday night – scoring his first two Championship goals – and they were both stunning.
Leicester won 2-0 at Huddersfield in the Championship with the 20-year-old claiming a brace of two of the best goals you will ever see.
On 30 minutes, Knockaert crashed home a long ranger and it got even better on the hour when the Frenchman impudently back flicked home the second.
Remember the name… (After the jump is a post match interview with Antony Knockaert.)
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239652″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi