- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- No truth in Gareth Bale to Manchester United stories, has £1bn buyout clause [Guillem Balague]
- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
Still got it! Gheorghe Hagi shows off his wand of a left foot on Turkish TV
Of all the ex-players currently still in the public eye, Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi constantly comes up with magical moments at the age of 48.
Even during a fine playing career, Hagi was never blessed with a huge amount of pace but utilised a magic left foot to great effect at Steaua Bucharest, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Galatasaray.
It was in Turkey that Hagi played the most games for any club side and he is still revered by Galatasaray fans for leading them to their first European trophy.
Last week Hagi made an appearance on Turkish TV and they asked him to hit some targets. Well, you know what happened next…
- Updated: December 2, 2013