- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
- Rickie Lambert post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘We answered some critics tonight’ [Video]
Still got it! Gheorghe Hagi shows off his wand of a left foot on Turkish TV
Of all the ex-players currently still in the public eye, Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi constantly comes up with magical moments at the age of 48.
Even during a fine playing career, Hagi was never blessed with a huge amount of pace but utilised a magic left foot to great effect at Steaua Bucharest, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Galatasaray.
It was in Turkey that Hagi played the most games for any club side and he is still revered by Galatasaray fans for leading them to their first European trophy.
Last week Hagi made an appearance on Turkish TV and they asked him to hit some targets. Well, you know what happened next…
- Updated: December 2, 2013