Still got it! Gheorghe Hagi shows off his wand of a left foot on Turkish TV
- December 2, 2013
Of all the ex-players currently still in the public eye, Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi constantly comes up with magical moments at the age of 48.
Even during a fine playing career, Hagi was never blessed with a huge amount of pace but utilised a magic left foot to great effect at Steaua Bucharest, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Galatasaray.
It was in Turkey that Hagi played the most games for any club side and he is still revered by Galatasaray fans for leading them to their first European trophy.
Last week Hagi made an appearance on Turkish TV and they asked him to hit some targets. Well, you know what happened next…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...