- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Spurs youngster Alex Pritchard scores brilliant free-kick for Swindon v MK Dons [video]
There are high hopes for Alex Pritchard at Spurs, not least because he appears to be one of the finest English strikers of a dead ball.
Pritchard has shown his set-piece prowess for Tottenham youth sides and is now on loan at Swindon for a season.
On Saturday, the 20-year-old midfielder curled in an absolute beauty, reminiscent of David Beckham, in a 1-1 draw between Swindon and MK Dons.
Pritchard has already scored against QPR in the Capital One Cup this season and a few more free-kicks like this will surely see Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas take notice.
- Updated: September 8, 2013