Spurs youngster Alex Pritchard scores brilliant free-kick for Swindon v MK Dons [video]
- September 8, 2013
There are high hopes for Alex Pritchard at Spurs, not least because he appears to be one of the finest English strikers of a dead ball.
Pritchard has shown his set-piece prowess for Tottenham youth sides and is now on loan at Swindon for a season.
On Saturday, the 20-year-old midfielder curled in an absolute beauty, reminiscent of David Beckham, in a 1-1 draw between Swindon and MK Dons.
Pritchard has already scored against QPR in the Capital One Cup this season and a few more free-kicks like this will surely see Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas take notice.
- Southampton threaten to sue if Toby Alderweireld is sold to Tottenham [Sky Sports]
- Leaked: Tottenham’s new purple 3rd kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner Lord Sugar at Piers Morgan’s bir...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Spurs have beaten Southampton to the signing of Toby Alderweireld [Di Marzio]
- Man United fans react to fresh news of talks with Tottenham for £40m Harry Kane [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi