“Spurs will earn windfall of £20m from Real Madrid winning the Champions League”
- May 24, 2014
For Tottenham fans, the Champions League final must have been a bitter sweet experience.
On the one hand, it must have been heart warming to see Gareth Bale and Luka Modric win the biggest club trophy of all, their second of the season.
Yet, Spurs supporters must have been wondering what might have been.
If Daniel Levy had held on to Luka Modrid and Gareth Bale, like Liverpool did with Luis Suarez last summer, then who knows…
And, rumours started as soon as Real Madrid sealed the victory over Atletico Madrid, that Spurs were due a windfall from the Champions League triumph. See the Tweet below.
This would be very Daniel Levy!
Spurs net £20 million through Real winning Champions league. Agreement in the sale of both players Bale £15 million and Modric £5 million ⚽️
— Darren Kelly (@Darren6kelly) May 24, 2014
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...