Spurs star Paulinho returns to Corinthians to recover from injury; Will stay for 2 weeks [Picture]
Tottenham’s summer signing from Corinthians, Paulinho, has today been pictured training at his former club in Brazil.
The central midfielder was ruled out for over a month on December 30th, following a disgusting tackle by Stoke’s Charlie Adam.
Paulinho will recuperate at Corinthians for two weeks according to Brazilian reports.
The skilful Brazilian will hope to return for Tottenham’s key clash with Manchester City on the 29th January.
Watch Live Stream
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Alexandre Pato’s Chelsea career ends today, confusion over Corinthians return [UOL Esporte]June 30, 2016
- Chelsea loanee Alexandre Pato linked to a swap deal with Fluminense’s Fred [ESPN Brazil]April 12, 2016
- Alexandre Pato wants to stay at Chelsea, says agent Kia Joorabchian [Goal]April 10, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016