Spurs star Paulinho returns to Corinthians to recover from injury; Will stay for 2 weeks [Picture]
- January 12, 2014
Tottenham’s summer signing from Corinthians, Paulinho, has today been pictured training at his former club in Brazil.
The central midfielder was ruled out for over a month on December 30th, following a disgusting tackle by Stoke’s Charlie Adam.
Paulinho will recuperate at Corinthians for two weeks according to Brazilian reports.
The skilful Brazilian will hope to return for Tottenham’s key clash with Manchester City on the 29th January.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...