Spurs star Paulinho returns to Corinthians to recover from injury; Will stay for 2 weeks [Picture]
Tottenham’s summer signing from Corinthians, Paulinho, has today been pictured training at his former club in Brazil.
The central midfielder was ruled out for over a month on December 30th, following a disgusting tackle by Stoke’s Charlie Adam.
Paulinho will recuperate at Corinthians for two weeks according to Brazilian reports.
The skilful Brazilian will hope to return for Tottenham’s key clash with Manchester City on the 29th January.
- Kia Joorabchian is meeting Tottenham to agree a deal for Alexandre Pato [Yahoo Brazil]
- Vasco’s Rodrigo sent off for reckless MMA head kick on Corinthians’ Malcom (Video)
- Corinthians deny Liverpool have an agreement to sign Alexandre Pato [Globo Esporte]
- Liverpool have an agreement to sign Alexandre Pato from Corinthians [Alfredo Pedulla]
- Fan footage: Ex-Spurs man Paulinho hits a 40-yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs flop Paulinho nets incredible 40 yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics & Tweets]
- Jamie Carragher will have to wear a Man United shirt for making ridiculous Paulinho prediction
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen posts skills video on Instagram