Spurs star Paulinho returns to Corinthians to recover from injury; Will stay for 2 weeks [Picture]
- January 12, 2014
Tottenham’s summer signing from Corinthians, Paulinho, has today been pictured training at his former club in Brazil.
The central midfielder was ruled out for over a month on December 30th, following a disgusting tackle by Stoke’s Charlie Adam.
Paulinho will recuperate at Corinthians for two weeks according to Brazilian reports.
The skilful Brazilian will hope to return for Tottenham’s key clash with Manchester City on the 29th January.
- Corinthians President hangs Alexandre Pato out to dry with incredible quotes about Braz...
- Veteran Corinthians striker Emerson Sheik gets sent off in silly circumstances [Video]
- Santos keeper Vladimir pulls off incredible recovery save v Corinthians [Video]
- Disgrace: Corinthians’ Elias is called a “monkey” by a Danubio’...
- Jadson scores a brilliant free-kick as Corinthians beat Danubio in the Copa Libertadore...
- Corinthians’ Emerson Sheik was forced to twice dribble around the ref v RB Brasil...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi