Spurs boss Tim Sherwood: ‘Sandro just not good enough to get in my team at the moment’ [Video]
Tim Sherwood was asked about Sandro’s pre-game tweet during his post-match interview today, having seen his side beat Fulham 3-1.
Sherwood said he had no problem with Sandro tweeting that he’s not injured, because that’s the truth: ‘He’s just not good enough to get in my team at the moment, it’s as simple as that’.
Sherwood was effusive in his praise for Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane, on the flipside.
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]
- Gaizka Mendieta, Didi Hamann and QPR midfielder Sandro speak about Brazil legend Ronaldo
- Erik Lamela posts Instagram picture with former Spurs midfielder Sandro
- Where did he go? Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood hilariously disappears in viral vine
- Tim Sherwood laments ‘individual errors’ after Leicester 3 – Aston Vi...
- Twitter mocks Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood after Leicester’s comeback win (Tweets)
- Tim Sherwood laughs hard at a Dick joke post Aston Villa 2 – Sunderland 2 (video)
- Awesome tribute: Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale named Welsh Player of the Year 2015 (v...
- Quality fan footage: Christian Eriksen’s 2nd free-kick goal for Spurs at Swansea ...
- Tottenham’s Cameron Carter-Vickers on target for America’s U23 (Official Vi...
- Tottenham loanee Grant Ward thumped a golazo in the top corner v Burnley (Official Video)