Spurs boss Tim Sherwood: ‘Sandro just not good enough to get in my team at the moment’ [Video]
Tim Sherwood was asked about Sandro’s pre-game tweet during his post-match interview today, having seen his side beat Fulham 3-1.
Sherwood said he had no problem with Sandro tweeting that he’s not injured, because that’s the truth: ‘He’s just not good enough to get in my team at the moment, it’s as simple as that’.
Sherwood was effusive in his praise for Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane, on the flipside.
Watch Live Stream
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4, 2015
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Tim Sherwood declares interest in Aston Villa job following Roberto Di Matteo sacking (Talksport)October 3, 2016
- Paul Parker ripped to shreds on Twitter for suggesting Man United appoint Tim Sherwood [Tweets]February 16, 2016
- Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa will stay up, blasts new-age scouts who need blankets & statistics [Tweets]November 30, 2015
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- How in god’s name did Swansea’s Neil Taylor kick Tottenham’s Kyle Walker in the head & not get sent off?December 3, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016