Spurs agree €35m deal with Roma for Erik Lamela [Sky Italia]
- August 21, 2013
The Tottenham transfer gossip keeps coming from Italy this week and you could forgive Spurs fans for being giddy with excitement.
According to Sky Italia on Wednesday afternoon, Tottenham have agreed a deal with Roma for the transfer of Argentine attacker Erik Lamela.
After discussions in London on Tuesday, the negotiations for Lamela took place in Madrid today where Franco Baldini has been closing the world record transfer fee of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.
Sky Italia report that only final signatures are missing on the Lamela deal with the fee thought to be 35 million euros.
Lamela will sign on at White Hart Lane for six seasons and has agreed a salary of 2.4 million euros per year.
This move comes with Brazilian forward Willian undergoing a medical at Tottenham and with sustained rumours that this heavy spending will precede Gareth Bale’s departure.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...