Spurs agree €35m deal with Roma for Erik Lamela [Sky Italia]
The Tottenham transfer gossip keeps coming from Italy this week and you could forgive Spurs fans for being giddy with excitement.
According to Sky Italia on Wednesday afternoon, Tottenham have agreed a deal with Roma for the transfer of Argentine attacker Erik Lamela.
After discussions in London on Tuesday, the negotiations for Lamela took place in Madrid today where Franco Baldini has been closing the world record transfer fee of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.
Sky Italia report that only final signatures are missing on the Lamela deal with the fee thought to be 35 million euros.
Lamela will sign on at White Hart Lane for six seasons and has agreed a salary of 2.4 million euros per year.
This move comes with Brazilian forward Willian undergoing a medical at Tottenham and with sustained rumours that this heavy spending will precede Gareth Bale’s departure.
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Tottenham’s 4 best moments v Crystal Palace. Ft. Erik Lamela nuts & Rose reaction (Video)August 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is chalking up some awesome statsAugust 14, 2016
- Lazio v Roma: Watch a live stream of the Rome derby in Serie ADecember 3, 2016
- Roma’s Diego Perotti admits his rabona wondergoal was meant to be a cross (Video)November 25, 2016
- Diego Perotti scores incredible rabona chip in Roma’s 4-1 win over Viktoria Plzen (Video)November 25, 2016
- Man United target Roma’s Antonio Rudiger but are considering selling 4 defenders [Mail]October 28, 2016
- How much? Hugo Lloris collects match bonus every time Tottenham lose [Le Soir]December 6, 2016
- Tottenham v CSKA Moscow: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Football Leaks publish Spurs defender Toby Alderweireld’s low release clauseDecember 5, 2016
- Harry Kane surprises a Spurs fan with a Christmas call (Video)December 5, 2016