Spurs agree €35m deal with Roma for Erik Lamela [Sky Italia]
- August 21, 2013
The Tottenham transfer gossip keeps coming from Italy this week and you could forgive Spurs fans for being giddy with excitement.
According to Sky Italia on Wednesday afternoon, Tottenham have agreed a deal with Roma for the transfer of Argentine attacker Erik Lamela.
After discussions in London on Tuesday, the negotiations for Lamela took place in Madrid today where Franco Baldini has been closing the world record transfer fee of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.
Sky Italia report that only final signatures are missing on the Lamela deal with the fee thought to be 35 million euros.
Lamela will sign on at White Hart Lane for six seasons and has agreed a salary of 2.4 million euros per year.
This move comes with Brazilian forward Willian undergoing a medical at Tottenham and with sustained rumours that this heavy spending will precede Gareth Bale’s departure.
- Why Erik Lamela’s move from Tottenham to Marseille collapsed [L’Equipe]
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Juventus set to move for Spurs attacker Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Tottenham fans tear Erik Lamela to pieces after Stoke claim a 2-2 draw at White Hart La...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...