Spurs agree €35m deal with Roma for Erik Lamela [Sky Italia]
The Tottenham transfer gossip keeps coming from Italy this week and you could forgive Spurs fans for being giddy with excitement.
According to Sky Italia on Wednesday afternoon, Tottenham have agreed a deal with Roma for the transfer of Argentine attacker Erik Lamela.
After discussions in London on Tuesday, the negotiations for Lamela took place in Madrid today where Franco Baldini has been closing the world record transfer fee of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.
Sky Italia report that only final signatures are missing on the Lamela deal with the fee thought to be 35 million euros.
Lamela will sign on at White Hart Lane for six seasons and has agreed a salary of 2.4 million euros per year.
This move comes with Brazilian forward Willian undergoing a medical at Tottenham and with sustained rumours that this heavy spending will precede Gareth Bale’s departure.
- Spurs fans absolutely loving Erik Lamela’s latest Instagram post
- Erik Lamela backs Spurs teammate Harry Kane to become one of the world’s best
- Spurs fans mock Arsenal with Erik Lamela v Laurent Koscielny John Lewis Christmas parody (Video)
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela post to Instagram after Spurs’ 1-1 draw at Arsenal
- Roma keeper Wojciech Szczesny describes Barcelona rout as beautiful (Video)
- Luis Suarez’s exquisite volley for Barcelona v Roma (Official Video)
- Unreal fan cam footage of Luis Suarez’s magical volley for Barcelona v Roma (Instagram Video)
- Leo Messi finishes a stunning Barcelona attack with a chipped golazo v Roma (Official Video)
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video