- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Sport suggest Arsenal’s move for Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez is “very advanced”
The rumours of Alexis Sanchez heading to Arsenal are getting stronger by the hour.
Catalan newspaper Sport confirm on Saturday that negotiations are “very advanced” and throw a few reasons to believe the Chilean World Cup star will end up at the Emirates.
Sport confirm that Arsenal are interested in signing Alexis Sanchez and are following closely all the developments concerning the Barcelona forward.
They highlight reports from the BBC in recent days, see the Tweets from the very reliable David Ornstein below.
And, that Sanchez’s agent Fernando Felicevich appears to have started following Arsenal and a number of their players on Twitter in recent days, including Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Mikel Arteta.
Finally, Sport add that although Alexis Sanchez would be keen to carry on his career at Barcelona, there does not look like being many first team opportunities once Luis Suarez arrives at the Nou Camp.
And, Alexis Sanchez has the type of game that should be ideally suited to the Premier League.
- Updated: July 5, 2014