Sport suggest Arsenal’s move for Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez is “very advanced”
- July 5, 2014
The rumours of Alexis Sanchez heading to Arsenal are getting stronger by the hour.
Catalan newspaper Sport confirm on Saturday that negotiations are “very advanced” and throw a few reasons to believe the Chilean World Cup star will end up at the Emirates.
Sport confirm that Arsenal are interested in signing Alexis Sanchez and are following closely all the developments concerning the Barcelona forward.
They highlight reports from the BBC in recent days, see the Tweets from the very reliable David Ornstein below.
And, that Sanchez’s agent Fernando Felicevich appears to have started following Arsenal and a number of their players on Twitter in recent days, including Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Mikel Arteta.
Finally, Sport add that although Alexis Sanchez would be keen to carry on his career at Barcelona, there does not look like being many first team opportunities once Luis Suarez arrives at the Nou Camp.
And, Alexis Sanchez has the type of game that should be ideally suited to the Premier League.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Cheeseball: Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez posts Instagram video of himself singing kar...
- Alexis Sanchez reveals a Uruguay player called him a ‘wuss’ for going down ...
- Mauricio Isla scores late winner as Chile beat 9 man Uruguay 1-0 [Official Highlights]
- Arsenal Puma training tops & jackets for 2015/2016
- Arsenal paid £32m for Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are paying £29m for Roberto Firmino [Tw...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi