Spooky Stat: Is history about to repeat itself for Liverpool, Arsenal & Manchester United?
- April 18, 2014
Just like during Liverpool’s unlikely run to the Champions League final in 2005, the spookers are busy digging up freaky coincidences that prove the Reds’ ‘name is on the trophy’, so to speak.
With Manchester United definitely missing out on fourth spot, and Arsenal now possibly, and the two Merseyside clubs likely to finish above them, a freaky stat has been produced by one of today’s tabloids.
The last time both Arsenal and Man United missed out on the top 4 was 35 years ago, the 1979/80 season – a year in which Liverpool won the league, and Everton finished fourth!
And wait for it, the freakiest part – that year Arsenal also won the FA Cup, ending…an 8 year trophy drought.
Check out the interlinking stat in full below.
- Liverpool’s Emre Can rejects Ginter’s criticism after going out for pizza d...
- Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne photographed after completing Liverpool medical [Pi...
- Steven Gerrard welcomed by less than 10 LA Galaxy fans upon USA arrival [Video]
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Liverpool & Man United are keen on central defender Aymen Abdennour [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi