Soner Erteck trends on Colombian Twitter, receives death threats for injuring Radamel Falcao
- January 23, 2014
Colombia’s World Cup hopes are currently up in smoke, with golden boy Radamel Falcao suffering a ruptured ACL injury, and now unlikely to make the Mundial.
And the French conference player who committed the unfortunate act, Soner Ertek, an unknown in his own country, is now persona non grata in the eye of a Colombian storm.
On top of the Twitter death threats, the French minnows AS Chasselay have received diatribe emails written in Spanish, demanding life suspension for Ertek!
Below are a couple of tweets wishing death upon poor Ertek for accidentally injuring Radamel Falcao, while a screengrab of Colombia’s Twitter trends from last night can be seen above.
Ertek merece la muerte, como vas a lesionar a Falcao bobo… y antes del mundial…
— Agu Olguin (@AguOlguin714) January 23, 2014
Este tweet le desea la muerte a Soner Ertek.
— Andrés. (@__OdioMisTuits) January 23, 2014
Muerte lenta para Soner Ertek
— Darío Peña (@MoquitoRico) January 23, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]