So he’s not going to Arsenal then? Auxerre striker Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR on Saturday [Pictures]
- January 18, 2014
After plenty of paper talk and even more unfounded rumours online, it now seems apparent that Paul-Georges Ntep will be signing for QPR and not Arsenal.
Just two days ago reports were flying around that Ntep, the 21-year-old Auxerre forward, was on the verge of a €10m move to the Gunners, however that chatter has now proven to be misguided.
Eagle-eyed supporters at Loftus Road on Saturday for QPR versus Huddersfield took pictures of Ntep as he watched on ahead of a proposed move to London late this week.
Ntep has seven goals in 17 Ligue 2 game this campaign.
Pictures of Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR v Huddersfield are below.
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Twitter trolls target Hulk Hogan with pictures of Man United & Arsenal players [Tw...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi