So he’s not going to Arsenal then? Auxerre striker Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR on Saturday [Pictures]
After plenty of paper talk and even more unfounded rumours online, it now seems apparent that Paul-Georges Ntep will be signing for QPR and not Arsenal.
Just two days ago reports were flying around that Ntep, the 21-year-old Auxerre forward, was on the verge of a €10m move to the Gunners, however that chatter has now proven to be misguided.
Eagle-eyed supporters at Loftus Road on Saturday for QPR versus Huddersfield took pictures of Ntep as he watched on ahead of a proposed move to London late this week.
Ntep has seven goals in 17 Ligue 2 game this campaign.
Pictures of Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR v Huddersfield are below.
- Rio Ferdinand calls Mesut Ozil an artist after Arsenal win over Dinamo Zagreb (Video)
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Auxerre 0 – PSG 1: Edinson Cavani wraps up a historic French quadruple [Official highlights]
- Auxerre v PSG: Watch a Live Stream of the Coupe de France final – available in UK
- So he’s not going to Arsenal then? Auxerre striker Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR on Satu...
- Arsenal reportedly agree a €10m fee for Auxerre striker Ntep, who will be loaned back straight away