- Jose Mourinho on win over Man United: That was the game we wanted [video]
- Man United had a whopping 71% possession at Chelsea [Graphic & Tweets]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis Sanchez’s double fires Gunners into the FA Cup final [Official highlights]
- Gerard Pique’s girlfriend Shakira took newborn son Sasha to Barca’s win v Valencia [Pictures]
- One of the all-time great nutmegs: Cristiano Ronaldo v Malaga [videos]
So he’s not going to Arsenal then? Auxerre striker Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR on Saturday [Pictures]
- January 18, 2014
After plenty of paper talk and even more unfounded rumours online, it now seems apparent that Paul-Georges Ntep will be signing for QPR and not Arsenal.
Just two days ago reports were flying around that Ntep, the 21-year-old Auxerre forward, was on the verge of a €10m move to the Gunners, however that chatter has now proven to be misguided.
Eagle-eyed supporters at Loftus Road on Saturday for QPR versus Huddersfield took pictures of Ntep as he watched on ahead of a proposed move to London late this week.
Ntep has seven goals in 17 Ligue 2 game this campaign.
Pictures of Paul-Georges Ntep spotted at QPR v Huddersfield are below.