Snapped on Manchester Derby Day: Luis Nani was pictured near Arsenal’s London Colney on Sunday
- December 11, 2012
Last Sunday was one of the biggest days in the 2012/13 football season for Manchesters City and United as the derby was playing out in the north of England, however Luis Nani was nowhere to be seen.
Dropped from the United squad for the match at their bitter rivals, reports are now circulating that Luis Nani was spotted near Arsenal’s London Colney during the Manchester Derby.
The Portuguese winger, who has long been linked with a move away from Old Trafford and on Tuesday was reported to be a £20m January transfer target for Arsenal by The Sun, now seems even more likely to be out of Manchester United with this new picture doing the rounds on Twitter.
Credit for this uplift in Nani speculation needs to go to
In a series of Tweets on December 9,
@TheFootballDad reported the eye-witness sighting of Nani near the Gunners training facilities along with the all important photographic evidence.
So will Nani be joining Arsene Wenger’s tribe? Whilst no-one can say for certain, it certainly looks that transfer is closer now than ever.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi