Snapped on Manchester Derby Day: Luis Nani was pictured near Arsenal’s London Colney on Sunday
- December 11, 2012
Last Sunday was one of the biggest days in the 2012/13 football season for Manchesters City and United as the derby was playing out in the north of England, however Luis Nani was nowhere to be seen.
Dropped from the United squad for the match at their bitter rivals, reports are now circulating that Luis Nani was spotted near Arsenal’s London Colney during the Manchester Derby.
The Portuguese winger, who has long been linked with a move away from Old Trafford and on Tuesday was reported to be a £20m January transfer target for Arsenal by The Sun, now seems even more likely to be out of Manchester United with this new picture doing the rounds on Twitter.
Credit for this uplift in Nani speculation needs to go to
In a series of Tweets on December 9,
@TheFootballDad reported the eye-witness sighting of Nani near the Gunners training facilities along with the all important photographic evidence.
So will Nani be joining Arsene Wenger’s tribe? Whilst no-one can say for certain, it certainly looks that transfer is closer now than ever.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...