- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
- Arsenal are 11/2 to beat Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League!!!!
- Stephanie Roche tries to recreate THAT Puskas nominated goal on French TV [Video]
- Bayern Munich are 4/1 to beat Manchester City in the Champions League!!!!
Lucky boy! Should Christian Benteke have been red carded for this elbow on Azpilicueta?
Aston Villa are likely to be fighting off offers from top clubs this summer for their prize asset Christian Benteke.
He bagged a brilliant great solo goal against Chelsea but he was then involved in an incident with Chelsea right back Cesar Azpilicueta.
The big Belgian forward clearly threw an elbow but was only shown a yellow card by ref Lee Mason, possibly because he doesn’t have a history of violence.
On top of this incident Benteke can count himself a little lucky for not being booked for his goal celebration in which he revealed a message on his shirt for Stiliyan Petrov. However, that would have been pretty cruel.
Ramires was sent off for Chelsea before half time for a second bookable offence.
But should Villa have been down to 10 men too?
- Updated: May 11, 2013