- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez scored a sensational disallowed goal v Roma [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Kevin de Bruyne is on Man City’s shopping list, Wolfsburg to refuse bid [Express]
- Tottenham make West Brom’s Saido Berahino their #1 target, will post bid on January 1st [Sun]
- Lierse goalie Boban Bajkovic concedes a hilariously awful goal v Charleroi after an air kick [Video]
Lucky boy! Should Christian Benteke have been red carded for this elbow on Azpilicueta?
Aston Villa are likely to be fighting off offers from top clubs this summer for their prize asset Christian Benteke.
He bagged a brilliant great solo goal against Chelsea but he was then involved in an incident with Chelsea right back Cesar Azpilicueta.
The big Belgian forward clearly threw an elbow but was only shown a yellow card by ref Lee Mason, possibly because he doesn’t have a history of violence.
On top of this incident Benteke can count himself a little lucky for not being booked for his goal celebration in which he revealed a message on his shirt for Stiliyan Petrov. However, that would have been pretty cruel.
Ramires was sent off for Chelsea before half time for a second bookable offence.
But should Villa have been down to 10 men too?
- Updated: May 11, 2013