Shocking new footage emerges from Serbia v England (U21) – Monkey noises audible from majority of the crowd
- October 16, 2012
It gives us no pleasure to publish the video below but it fully portrays the sickening racism that was on show at the Stadion Mladost following the final whistle of the Serbia-England Under-21 match.
The video of the Serbian crowd attacking the England Under-21 players with missiles and racist abuse of Danny Rose went viral almost immediately after Stuart Pearce’s side secured a 1-0 win on Tuesday evening.
But it didn’t necessarily fully portray the hate pouring out from the crowd inside the stadium and illustrates why Rose was so keen to mime out the “monkey noises” as he left the pitch.
Now fan footage has emerged from inside the stadium, taken behind the dug outs just after Rose was sent off and the England players were leaving the field.
Frankly, the monkey noises, that dominate this video, have no place in modern society let alone football stadiums.
Currently, the UEFA.com website describes the Serbian support as “fervent” with no mention of this chanting or shocking behaviour from a large majority of the home crowd.
Quite simply, if UEFA do not act on the despicable events at this under-21 match, they are even more spineless than we had previously thought.
Kick. It. Out.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”246795″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]