- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Shocking new footage emerges from Serbia v England (U21) – Monkey noises audible from majority of the crowd
It gives us no pleasure to publish the video below but it fully portrays the sickening racism that was on show at the Stadion Mladost following the final whistle of the Serbia-England Under-21 match.
The video of the Serbian crowd attacking the England Under-21 players with missiles and racist abuse of Danny Rose went viral almost immediately after Stuart Pearce’s side secured a 1-0 win on Tuesday evening.
But it didn’t necessarily fully portray the hate pouring out from the crowd inside the stadium and illustrates why Rose was so keen to mime out the “monkey noises” as he left the pitch.
Now fan footage has emerged from inside the stadium, taken behind the dug outs just after Rose was sent off and the England players were leaving the field.
Frankly, the monkey noises, that dominate this video, have no place in modern society let alone football stadiums.
Currently, the UEFA.com website describes the Serbian support as “fervent” with no mention of this chanting or shocking behaviour from a large majority of the home crowd.
Quite simply, if UEFA do not act on the despicable events at this under-21 match, they are even more spineless than we had previously thought.
Kick. It. Out.
- Updated: October 16, 2012