- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Shocking images emerge of Man City’s Nasri & Liverpool’s Sakho doing the anti-semitic gesture ‘la quenelle’
That’s because Anelka, formerly of Liverpool and Manchester City, produced French comedian’s Dieudonné’s ‘la quenelle’ gesture of anti-semitic fame.
Anelka will hopefully be dealt with by the FA but on Saturday night we stumbled upon some more photos of French footballers doing the inverted Nazi salute.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho has been photographed on two occasions producing the shocking gesture.
Perhaps this disgusting piece of anti-semitism is accepted in France but it certainly shouldn’t be tolerated in England.
To be fair to Mamadou Sakho, in November he tweeted, ‘I did not know the meaning of the gesture, I was tricked‘.
- Updated: December 28, 2013