Shocking images emerge of Man City’s Nasri & Liverpool’s Sakho doing the anti-semitic gesture ‘la quenelle’
- December 28, 2013
That’s because Anelka, formerly of Liverpool and Manchester City, produced French comedian’s Dieudonné’s ‘la quenelle’ gesture of anti-semitic fame.
Anelka will hopefully be dealt with by the FA but on Saturday night we stumbled upon some more photos of French footballers doing the inverted Nazi salute.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho has been photographed on two occasions producing the shocking gesture.
Perhaps this disgusting piece of anti-semitism is accepted in France but it certainly shouldn’t be tolerated in England.
To be fair to Mamadou Sakho, in November he tweeted, ‘I did not know the meaning of the gesture, I was tricked‘.
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Ex-Liverpool man Ryan Babel apologizes for sexist rant on Snapchat
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...