Shocking images emerge of Man City’s Nasri & Liverpool’s Sakho doing the anti-semitic gesture ‘la quenelle’
That’s because Anelka, formerly of Liverpool and Manchester City, produced French comedian’s Dieudonné’s ‘la quenelle’ gesture of anti-semitic fame.
Anelka will hopefully be dealt with by the FA but on Saturday night we stumbled upon some more photos of French footballers doing the inverted Nazi salute.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho has been photographed on two occasions producing the shocking gesture.
Perhaps this disgusting piece of anti-semitism is accepted in France but it certainly shouldn’t be tolerated in England.
To be fair to Mamadou Sakho, in November he tweeted, ‘I did not know the meaning of the gesture, I was tricked‘.
- Jurgen Klopp joked about boss tha in pre Liverpool v Bordeaux presser (Video)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge is ‘closer’ to return (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)
- Epic Fail: #FPL manager triple captained Eliaquim Mangala for Liverpool defeat
- Man City’s Samir Nasri splits from model girlfriend Anara Atunes, takes a swipe at her on I...
- Man City’s Samir Nasri announces on Instagram he’s out for 3 months [Pictures]
- Samir Nasri talks about frog’s legs, Celine Dion and elbow-licking in Q&A session (Video)
- Man City midfielder Samir Nasri gets an unmissable new haircut [Instagram]