Shocking images emerge of Man City’s Nasri & Liverpool’s Sakho doing the anti-semitic gesture ‘la quenelle’
- December 28, 2013
That’s because Anelka, formerly of Liverpool and Manchester City, produced French comedian’s Dieudonné’s ‘la quenelle’ gesture of anti-semitic fame.
Anelka will hopefully be dealt with by the FA but on Saturday night we stumbled upon some more photos of French footballers doing the inverted Nazi salute.
Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho has been photographed on two occasions producing the shocking gesture.
Perhaps this disgusting piece of anti-semitism is accepted in France but it certainly shouldn’t be tolerated in England.
To be fair to Mamadou Sakho, in November he tweeted, ‘I did not know the meaning of the gesture, I was tricked‘.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]