- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
Shocking decision! Raheem Sterling was clearly onside for disallowed Liverpool goal at Man City
It came just before Liverpool did take the lead but there was a horrible decision that went against Brendan Rodgers’ side at the Etihad.
Some labelled it the worst decision ever and it was a true shocker that Raheem Sterling was called offside from a through ball by Luis Suarez.
Perhaps its too much to ask from the linesman to look in two places at once, but you expect them to get these decisions correct!
- Updated: December 26, 2013