Shocking decision! Raheem Sterling was clearly onside for disallowed Liverpool goal at Man City
- December 26, 2013
It came just before Liverpool did take the lead but there was a horrible decision that went against Brendan Rodgers’ side at the Etihad.
Some labelled it the worst decision ever and it was a true shocker that Raheem Sterling was called offside from a through ball by Luis Suarez.
Perhaps its too much to ask from the linesman to look in two places at once, but you expect them to get these decisions correct!
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Liverpool & Sunderland fans make plenty of jokes on Fabio Borini’s potential...
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...