WOAH: Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gündogan has piled on the pounds since getting injured
- June 8, 2014
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gündogan is one of those players who often gets mentioned as a possible transfer transfer for Premier League sides, usually Manchester United.
Now new pictures are swarming the internet which will likely turn all suitors off a potential move for the 23-year-old.
Gündogan has not managed a minute of competitive action since suffering nerve damage in his back in Germany’s 3-3 draw with Paraguay on 14 August 2013, and now it’s been shown that during that time the midfielder has swelled his waist-line considerably.
Two photos, one with a fan and one at Dortmund training, show how Gündogan has gained a gut during his time away from football with injury.
It’s gonna be a long, hard summer for him to get back in shape.
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Borussia Dortmund release 2015/2016 home kit with video ft. Reus & Kagawa
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Arsenal prepare €40m offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Chelsea also keen [Bild]
- Arsenal and Liverpool are in contact with German international midfielder Sven Bender [...
- Leaked: Borussia Dortmund’s brand new home, away & third kits for 2015-16 [P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi