WOAH: Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gündogan has piled on the pounds since getting injured
- June 8, 2014
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gündogan is one of those players who often gets mentioned as a possible transfer transfer for Premier League sides, usually Manchester United.
Now new pictures are swarming the internet which will likely turn all suitors off a potential move for the 23-year-old.
Gündogan has not managed a minute of competitive action since suffering nerve damage in his back in Germany’s 3-3 draw with Paraguay on 14 August 2013, and now it’s been shown that during that time the midfielder has swelled his waist-line considerably.
Two photos, one with a fan and one at Dortmund training, show how Gündogan has gained a gut during his time away from football with injury.
It’s gonna be a long, hard summer for him to get back in shape.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...