Sevilla fans launch a campaign to find Marko Marin a wife so the German will leave Chelsea permanently [Bild]
German daily Bild have an excellent story from field on Monday reporting on how Sevilla’s fans are trying to convince Marko Marin to join the Andalusians permanently from Chelsea.
24-year-old Marin joined Chelsea in the summer of 2012 from Werder Bremen, but the midfielder has only featured six times for the Blues since his arrival in Stamford Bridge.
On the periphery at Stamford Bridge, Marin was farmed out to Sevilla last summer, and the German has since been in top form since moving to Spain.
Marin scored his first goal for Sevilla in a 3–1 friendly win over Manchester United during Rio Ferdinand’s testimonial. He netted two more goals in Sevilla’s first-leg Europa League play-off tie against Śląsk Wrocław.
Having got off to a flyer, the Sevilla fans want Marin to stay longer than his one-year loan deal. And their plan to achieve that goal is by finding the German a woman.
An ESPN discussion of Marin’s move to Sevilla can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Vicente del Bosque supports Jose Mourinho’s criticisms of Chelsea’s boss [Cadena SER]October 26, 2016
- West Ham v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marko Marin manages to nutmeg an opponent with his entire body (Video)December 16, 2015
- Marko Marin set for Chelsea return after Anderlecht reject £4.5m option to sign him permanently [HLN]March 25, 2015
- Chelsea loanee Marko Marin scores for Sevilla v Universidad CatolicaJuly 20, 2013
- Individual highlights: Marko Marin vs MiddlesbroughFebruary 28, 2013
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Unbelievable Stat: Sevilla made history last weekend in SpainOctober 18, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016