Sevilla fans launch a campaign to find Marko Marin a wife so the German will leave Chelsea permanently [Bild]
- September 16, 2013
German daily Bild have an excellent story from field on Monday reporting on how Sevilla’s fans are trying to convince Marko Marin to join the Andalusians permanently from Chelsea.
24-year-old Marin joined Chelsea in the summer of 2012 from Werder Bremen, but the midfielder has only featured six times for the Blues since his arrival in Stamford Bridge.
On the periphery at Stamford Bridge, Marin was farmed out to Sevilla last summer, and the German has since been in top form since moving to Spain.
Marin scored his first goal for Sevilla in a 3–1 friendly win over Manchester United during Rio Ferdinand’s testimonial. He netted two more goals in Sevilla’s first-leg Europa League play-off tie against Śląsk Wrocław.
Having got off to a flyer, the Sevilla fans want Marin to stay longer than his one-year loan deal. And their plan to achieve that goal is by finding the German a woman.
An ESPN discussion of Marin’s move to Sevilla can be seen below.
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- The Guardian ponder how Chelsea can improve on last season’s title-winning exploi...
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s spending in light of comments from Chelsea’...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- Guardian provide 15/16 season preview for Chelsea – How can they improve? (Video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi