Sergio Vulcano, a waiter in Naples, is struggling to do his job because he looks like Rafa Benitez [Picture]
- November 14, 2013
— Berbatov's Blazer (@Nicopoleides) November 14, 2013
Sergio Vulcano, a 47-year-old Italian waiter from Naples, has become a local celebrity this week because he looks like Rafa Benitez.
Mr. Vulcano works in a Mexico restaurant near the central bus station in Naples, and this week he was interviewed by national newspaper La Repubblica to talk about how looking like the former Liverpool and Chelsea manager is now affecting his life.
Mr. Vulcano said:
I have know for a while that I look like [Rafa Benitez], but after the arrival of the Spanish coach on the Azzurra’s bench the requests for photographs and autographs have definitely increased.
A man once came up to me with a newspaper under his arm and asked me if I Benitez. He had been starring at me for days, and in the end he could not resist asking. Then, one morning at dawn, a police car flashed at me and a policeman shouted “ciao mister!”
As you can see, however, it’s easy to mistake the two Neapolitans as the resemblance between the two is uncanny.
Pictures of Rafa Benitez and Sergio Vulcano are below.
- Diego Maradona climbs on a table to belt out ‘No Woman No Cry’ (Video)
- Napoli’s Gonzalo Higuain filmed in an altercation in Ibiza after he partied at Pa...
- Tancredi Palmeri claims Arsenal “have made” a €45m offer for Napoli’s...
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- Napoli President De Laurentis wants €94m for Chelsea target Gonzalo Higuain [Corriere d...
- Chelsea eye €40m swoop for Gonzalo Higuain but they face competition from Man United [C...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi