Sergio Vulcano, a waiter in Naples, is struggling to do his job because he looks like Rafa Benitez [Picture]
- November 14, 2013
— Berbatov's Blazer (@Nicopoleides) November 14, 2013
Sergio Vulcano, a 47-year-old Italian waiter from Naples, has become a local celebrity this week because he looks like Rafa Benitez.
Mr. Vulcano works in a Mexico restaurant near the central bus station in Naples, and this week he was interviewed by national newspaper La Repubblica to talk about how looking like the former Liverpool and Chelsea manager is now affecting his life.
Mr. Vulcano said:
I have know for a while that I look like [Rafa Benitez], but after the arrival of the Spanish coach on the Azzurra’s bench the requests for photographs and autographs have definitely increased.
A man once came up to me with a newspaper under his arm and asked me if I Benitez. He had been starring at me for days, and in the end he could not resist asking. Then, one morning at dawn, a police car flashed at me and a policeman shouted “ciao mister!”
As you can see, however, it’s easy to mistake the two Neapolitans as the resemblance between the two is uncanny.
Pictures of Rafa Benitez and Sergio Vulcano are below.
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Vlad Chiricheș starts training with Napoli following move from Spurs
- Napoli attacker Lorenzo Insigne scores lob in 5-1 friendly win over Cittadella (Video)
- Diego Maradona climbs on a table to belt out ‘No Woman No Cry’ (Video)
- Napoli’s Gonzalo Higuain filmed in an altercation in Ibiza after he partied at Pa...
- Tancredi Palmeri claims Arsenal “have made” a €45m offer for Napoli’s...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...