Sergio Vulcano, a waiter in Naples, is struggling to do his job because he looks like Rafa Benitez [Picture]
— Berbatov's Blazer (@Nicopoleides) November 14, 2013
Sergio Vulcano, a 47-year-old Italian waiter from Naples, has become a local celebrity this week because he looks like Rafa Benitez.
Mr. Vulcano works in a Mexico restaurant near the central bus station in Naples, and this week he was interviewed by national newspaper La Repubblica to talk about how looking like the former Liverpool and Chelsea manager is now affecting his life.
Mr. Vulcano said:
I have know for a while that I look like [Rafa Benitez], but after the arrival of the Spanish coach on the Azzurra’s bench the requests for photographs and autographs have definitely increased.
A man once came up to me with a newspaper under his arm and asked me if I Benitez. He had been starring at me for days, and in the end he could not resist asking. Then, one morning at dawn, a police car flashed at me and a policeman shouted “ciao mister!”
As you can see, however, it’s easy to mistake the two Neapolitans as the resemblance between the two is uncanny.
Pictures of Rafa Benitez and Sergio Vulcano are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Napoli Ultras let young cancer patient lead chant from the Curva (Video)October 27, 2016
- Napoli doctor takes selfie during Arkadiusz Milik’s ACL surgery [Picture]October 10, 2016
- Wife of Switzerland’s Blerim Dzemaili, Erjona Sulejmani, named the most attractive fan in Europe [GQ Italy]October 10, 2016
- Napoli v Roma: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-10-15October 9, 2016
- Rafa Benitez photoshops sweep the internet and they’re hilarious [Pictures]September 29, 2016
- Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez gets philosophical about mice and lions (Video)September 19, 2016
- Rafa Benitez and Michael Owen spoofed in Darren Farley Euro 2016 preview (Video)June 4, 2016
- ‘Loser’: Real Madrid fans troll Rafa Benitez’s Twitter page after Undecima snubJune 3, 2016