Sergio Ramos’ Christmas message features some rubbish English
- December 18, 2012
The video below has already begun to go viral, despite the fact, on the face of it, it is rather bland.
Quite simply, Sergio Ramos’ English is rubbish. The first sentence is incomprehensible and the Real Madrid defender appears to wish us all a “Meri Crisma.”
Of course, we know English is not Ramos’ first language and its not on the same level as Joey Barton but it should crack a few smiles… at least!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278802″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]