- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Sergio Ramos’ Christmas message features some rubbish English
The video below has already begun to go viral, despite the fact, on the face of it, it is rather bland.
Quite simply, Sergio Ramos’ English is rubbish. The first sentence is incomprehensible and the Real Madrid defender appears to wish us all a “Meri Crisma.”
Of course, we know English is not Ramos’ first language and its not on the same level as Joey Barton but it should crack a few smiles… at least!
- Updated: December 18, 2012