Sergio Ramos’ Christmas message features some rubbish English
- December 18, 2012
The video below has already begun to go viral, despite the fact, on the face of it, it is rather bland.
Quite simply, Sergio Ramos’ English is rubbish. The first sentence is incomprehensible and the Real Madrid defender appears to wish us all a “Meri Crisma.”
Of course, we know English is not Ramos’ first language and its not on the same level as Joey Barton but it should crack a few smiles… at least!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278802″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...