Sergio Aguero’s two-footed butt stamp on David Luiz: How did Kun get away with this!
- April 14, 2013
Towards the end of an absorbing FA Cup semi-final between Manchester City and Chelsea, Sergio Aguero showed off his darker side with a shocking assault on David Luiz.
On ITV, co-commentator Andy Townsend described the incident as between Argentina (Aguero) and Brazil (Luiz) but surely the Manchester City striker would not be so petty at the end of an important cup match.
Much maligned referee Chris Foy did not even show a card to Aguero who may well come in for some retrospective punishment by the FA this week.
A truly shocking challenge from Aguero and one that may well marr yet another win for Manchester City at the new Wembley.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...