- Cambridge hold Man United to a 0-0 draw [Official Highlights]
- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
Sergio Aguero deliberately kicked Emir Spahić on the back of his leg, Man City striker got away with only a yellow
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero was lucky not to be sent off against Bosnia on Monday night after an intentional assault against Bosnia.
Argentina beat their European opponents 2-0 courtesy of a double from Kun Aguero, however the centre-forward was lucky to still be on the pitch early in the second half after he kicked out out defender Emir Spahić.
The incident started when Aguero was dumped to the floor after a challenge with Spahić in the Bosnian box, as it appeared that Spahić clipping the City striker’s boot as he tried to snuff out a goalscoring opportunity.
Angry at the knock he received, Aguero reacted badly by kicking out at the Bayer Leverkusen defender. Kun kicked Spahić in the back of his leg.
Perhaps because the game was only a friendly, Aguero was served with only a yellow card for his attack. He was fortunate as he behaviour was worthy of a red.
Watch how Sergio Aguero deliberately kicked Emir Spahić below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013