Sergio Aguero deliberately kicked Emir Spahić on the back of his leg, Man City striker got away with only a yellow
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero was lucky not to be sent off against Bosnia on Monday night after an intentional assault against Bosnia.
Argentina beat their European opponents 2-0 courtesy of a double from Kun Aguero, however the centre-forward was lucky to still be on the pitch early in the second half after he kicked out out defender Emir Spahić.
The incident started when Aguero was dumped to the floor after a challenge with Spahić in the Bosnian box, as it appeared that Spahić clipping the City striker’s boot as he tried to snuff out a goalscoring opportunity.
Angry at the knock he received, Aguero reacted badly by kicking out at the Bayer Leverkusen defender. Kun kicked Spahić in the back of his leg.
Perhaps because the game was only a friendly, Aguero was served with only a yellow card for his attack. He was fortunate as he behaviour was worthy of a red.
Watch how Sergio Aguero deliberately kicked Emir Spahić below.
Watch Live Stream
- Juventus star Paulo Dybala could be included in Argentina side for Copa America [Football Italia]May 24th, 2016
- Pablo Dybala left out of Argentina squad for…Hebei China Fortune’s LavezziMay 21st, 2016
- Diego Maradona stars as God in new Tecate beer advert (Video)May 17th, 2016
- Argentina’s TyC Sports release an amazing ad for the Copa America trolling Donald Trump (Vi...May 4th, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s first 100 Man City goals in 100 seconds (Video)May 10th, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s brother Gastón Castillo makes Independiente debutMay 1st, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s top 10 goals for Man City (Official Video)April 20th, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars join Sergio Aguero in a super Puma commercial (Video)April 20th, 2016