Serbian club FK Jagodina have announced they are trying to sign America Freddy Adu
- July 23, 2014
Serbian club FK Jagodina, who finished last season in third spot in their domestic league, have announced that they are chasing American forward Freddy Adu.
An article published on FK Jagodina’s official website is gushing about the fallen US talent, and the European minnows went public with their desire to sign Adu.
The Serbian outfit call Adu extraordinary and exceptional, while they rehash the failed moniker that Adu would one day become “the new Pele” on their website.
Adu, has been out of contract since an unsuccessful six-month spell with Brazil’s Bahia in 2013. He had previously spent two years with the Philadelphia Union after a four-year spell in Europe from 2007-2011 that saw stops in Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi