- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker visits London synagogue & opens up about Holocaust in Q&A [Telegraph]
- Arsenal “very interested” in St Etienne wonderkid Allan Saint-Maximin (17) [Video Evidence]
- Barcelona president claims Messi’s father told him that “Leo Messi is happy at Barcelona”
- Man United fan Adam McKola & Arsenal fan Robbie discuss who will win “EL INJURY O?” [Video]
- Man United considering January move for unhappy Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen [Mirror]
Serbian club FK Jagodina have announced they are trying to sign America Freddy Adu
Serbian club FK Jagodina, who finished last season in third spot in their domestic league, have announced that they are chasing American forward Freddy Adu.
An article published on FK Jagodina’s official website is gushing about the fallen US talent, and the European minnows went public with their desire to sign Adu.
The Serbian outfit call Adu extraordinary and exceptional, while they rehash the failed moniker that Adu would one day become “the new Pele” on their website.
Adu, has been out of contract since an unsuccessful six-month spell with Brazil’s Bahia in 2013. He had previously spent two years with the Philadelphia Union after a four-year spell in Europe from 2007-2011 that saw stops in Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey.
- Updated: July 23, 2014