- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Serbian club FK Jagodina have announced they are trying to sign America Freddy Adu
Serbian club FK Jagodina, who finished last season in third spot in their domestic league, have announced that they are chasing American forward Freddy Adu.
An article published on FK Jagodina’s official website is gushing about the fallen US talent, and the European minnows went public with their desire to sign Adu.
The Serbian outfit call Adu extraordinary and exceptional, while they rehash the failed moniker that Adu would one day become “the new Pele” on their website.
Adu, has been out of contract since an unsuccessful six-month spell with Brazil’s Bahia in 2013. He had previously spent two years with the Philadelphia Union after a four-year spell in Europe from 2007-2011 that saw stops in Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey.
- Updated: July 23, 2014