Serbian club FK Jagodina have announced they are trying to sign America Freddy Adu
- July 23, 2014
Serbian club FK Jagodina, who finished last season in third spot in their domestic league, have announced that they are chasing American forward Freddy Adu.
An article published on FK Jagodina’s official website is gushing about the fallen US talent, and the European minnows went public with their desire to sign Adu.
The Serbian outfit call Adu extraordinary and exceptional, while they rehash the failed moniker that Adu would one day become “the new Pele” on their website.
Adu, has been out of contract since an unsuccessful six-month spell with Brazil’s Bahia in 2013. He had previously spent two years with the Philadelphia Union after a four-year spell in Europe from 2007-2011 that saw stops in Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...