Scoring an own goal with your backside!? Sergio Rodriguez (Universidad Guadalajara) v Cruz Azul Hidalgo
- October 1, 2012
This hilariously unfortunate clip comes all the way from the Mexican second division in a match between Universidad Guadalajara and Cruz Azul Hidalgo. The game ended 1-0 with the Universidad keeper scoring the only goal of the game with his bottom/crotch in strange fashion.
With 11 minutes remaining Cruz Azul had a chance to go ahead through a penalty. The post was struck with the keeper going the wrong way. What happened next was quite surreal as the ball deflected off the post on to poor Sergio Rodriguez’s backside and then it dribbled into his own goal. Oh dear!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...