- USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann backheels TWO balls at the same time! [GIF]
- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
Scoring an own goal with your backside!? Sergio Rodriguez (Universidad Guadalajara) v Cruz Azul Hidalgo
This hilariously unfortunate clip comes all the way from the Mexican second division in a match between Universidad Guadalajara and Cruz Azul Hidalgo. The game ended 1-0 with the Universidad keeper scoring the only goal of the game with his bottom/crotch in strange fashion.
With 11 minutes remaining Cruz Azul had a chance to go ahead through a penalty. The post was struck with the keeper going the wrong way. What happened next was quite surreal as the ball deflected off the post on to poor Sergio Rodriguez’s backside and then it dribbled into his own goal. Oh dear!
- Updated: October 1, 2012