Scoring an own goal with your backside!? Sergio Rodriguez (Universidad Guadalajara) v Cruz Azul Hidalgo
- October 1, 2012
This hilariously unfortunate clip comes all the way from the Mexican second division in a match between Universidad Guadalajara and Cruz Azul Hidalgo. The game ended 1-0 with the Universidad keeper scoring the only goal of the game with his bottom/crotch in strange fashion.
With 11 minutes remaining Cruz Azul had a chance to go ahead through a penalty. The post was struck with the keeper going the wrong way. What happened next was quite surreal as the ball deflected off the post on to poor Sergio Rodriguez’s backside and then it dribbled into his own goal. Oh dear!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi