- The top ten players in Serie A this season [Copa 90 Video]
- Jose Mourinho: Bojan Krkic is the only player who almost killed me with a heart attack [Video]
- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
Scoring an own goal with your backside!? Sergio Rodriguez (Universidad Guadalajara) v Cruz Azul Hidalgo
This hilariously unfortunate clip comes all the way from the Mexican second division in a match between Universidad Guadalajara and Cruz Azul Hidalgo. The game ended 1-0 with the Universidad keeper scoring the only goal of the game with his bottom/crotch in strange fashion.
With 11 minutes remaining Cruz Azul had a chance to go ahead through a penalty. The post was struck with the keeper going the wrong way. What happened next was quite surreal as the ball deflected off the post on to poor Sergio Rodriguez’s backside and then it dribbled into his own goal. Oh dear!
- Updated: October 1, 2012