Scenes! Two Lithuanian teammates exchange a series of punches during a match; Both sent off
- October 9, 2013
We get plenty of crazy clips from Eastern Europe.
This one doesn’t fail to deliver as two players were involved in a Lee Bowyer & Kieron Dyer esque bust-up on the pitch.
The two players in question play for Lithuanian top tier side Dainava Alytus and were sent off in the 83rd minute of their 1-0 loss at home to Banga. It was their fifth straight defeat.
Whilst the two defenders should have been defending an opposition attack, 27 year old Deividas Padaigis and 18 year old Titas Vitukynas were busy throwing some serious punches at one another.
The game was halted and both the players were sent off.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...