Scenes! Two Lithuanian teammates exchange a series of punches during a match; Both sent off
- October 9, 2013
We get plenty of crazy clips from Eastern Europe.
This one doesn’t fail to deliver as two players were involved in a Lee Bowyer & Kieron Dyer esque bust-up on the pitch.
The two players in question play for Lithuanian top tier side Dainava Alytus and were sent off in the 83rd minute of their 1-0 loss at home to Banga. It was their fifth straight defeat.
Whilst the two defenders should have been defending an opposition attack, 27 year old Deividas Padaigis and 18 year old Titas Vitukynas were busy throwing some serious punches at one another.
The game was halted and both the players were sent off.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]