- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Scenes! Two Lithuanian teammates exchange a series of punches during a match; Both sent off
- Updated: October 9, 2013
We get plenty of crazy clips from Eastern Europe.
This one doesn’t fail to deliver as two players were involved in a Lee Bowyer & Kieron Dyer esque bust-up on the pitch.
The two players in question play for Lithuanian top tier side Dainava Alytus and were sent off in the 83rd minute of their 1-0 loss at home to Banga. It was their fifth straight defeat.
Whilst the two defenders should have been defending an opposition attack, 27 year old Deividas Padaigis and 18 year old Titas Vitukynas were busy throwing some serious punches at one another.
The game was halted and both the players were sent off.