- Sevilla kid Antonio Zarzana pulls off a Zinedine Zidane turn before scoring v Deportivo [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
- Everton’s Tim Howard says Man United’s Fergie is more intimidating than President Obama [Times]
Scenes! Two Lithuanian teammates exchange a series of punches during a match; Both sent off
We get plenty of crazy clips from Eastern Europe.
This one doesn’t fail to deliver as two players were involved in a Lee Bowyer & Kieron Dyer esque bust-up on the pitch.
The two players in question play for Lithuanian top tier side Dainava Alytus and were sent off in the 83rd minute of their 1-0 loss at home to Banga. It was their fifth straight defeat.
Whilst the two defenders should have been defending an opposition attack, 27 year old Deividas Padaigis and 18 year old Titas Vitukynas were busy throwing some serious punches at one another.
The game was halted and both the players were sent off.
- Updated: October 9, 2013