Saudi player Abdullah Otayf celebrates a beauty against Yemen with a Sergio Busquets t-shirt
- December 13, 2012
Why this happened, we cannot tell you for sure.
Strange scenes were spotted in Arabia on Wednesday as the Saudis claimed a 1-0 away win in Yemen in the West Asian Federation Championship.
The sole goal of the game came from a terrific shot from Abdullah Otayf, but it was the player’s celebration which has made waves as it involved one of FC Barcelona’s more unsung stars.
After arrowing his volley into the top corner, Otayf, a 20-year-old midfielder who plays for Louletano in the Portuguese lower leagues, lifted his Saudi jersey to reveal an undershirt with Sergio Busquets’ face on it.
We suspect that gesture was Otayf’s way of letting the world know just how much he values the talents of the Barcelona holding midfielder.
Enjoy Abdullah Otayf’s strange Busquets celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”276072″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...