Saudi player Abdullah Otayf celebrates a beauty against Yemen with a Sergio Busquets t-shirt
- December 13, 2012
Why this happened, we cannot tell you for sure.
Strange scenes were spotted in Arabia on Wednesday as the Saudis claimed a 1-0 away win in Yemen in the West Asian Federation Championship.
The sole goal of the game came from a terrific shot from Abdullah Otayf, but it was the player’s celebration which has made waves as it involved one of FC Barcelona’s more unsung stars.
After arrowing his volley into the top corner, Otayf, a 20-year-old midfielder who plays for Louletano in the Portuguese lower leagues, lifted his Saudi jersey to reveal an undershirt with Sergio Busquets’ face on it.
We suspect that gesture was Otayf’s way of letting the world know just how much he values the talents of the Barcelona holding midfielder.
Enjoy Abdullah Otayf’s strange Busquets celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”276072″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi