Sam Allardyce is slammed for making a West Ham kid cry at Nottingham Forest [Vine]
- January 5, 2014
West Ham are out of the FA Cup after Sam Allardyce sent out a team of kids to the slaughter at Nottingham Forest on Sunday.
The team of Hammers youngsters were smashed off the park at the County Ground, and after seeing his team fall 3-goals down at the Championship side, one young West Ham fans couldn’t take it anymore.
TV cameras caught the sad moment when a little Irons’ fan burst out crying because his football team were so crap.
Watch the sad West Ham fan below, together with commentary blaming the littlun’s tears on under-fire manager Sam Allardyce.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]