- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Rudi Voller confirms Liverpool target Emre Can has a €12m release clause [Bild]
- Updated: May 22, 2014
Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller has given a lengthy interview to Bild today, which will be of interest to Liverpool fans.
Rumours emerged over the weekend that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, and these have been confirmed by Voller.
He admits that Liverpool are interested in Emre Can and he does have a release clause, understood to be worth 12 million euros.
On Liverpool’s reported move for the player, Voller says: “We know there is interest, but have nothing official.”
Voller: “It is clear that Emre now has a clause in the contract – a decision is still pending. The business would be lucrative. But that is not the sticking point. We are of the opinion that Emre would still do well one years with us.”
The former Germany striker adds: ” [Bayer Leverkusen coach] Roger Schmidt has already spoken with him, he is really into the player. And I am convinced that Can would be even better with Roger.”
Finally, Voller is also asked by Bild about the fact Bayern Munich have a buy-back clause on Emre Can which they can utilise in 2015.
The Leverkusen sporting director adds: “Of course I spoke with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge [of Bayern Munich] on the subject. They think that for Emre’s development another season Leverkusen would be just right.”
It would appear much will depend on Brendan Rodgers being able to convince Emre Can to leave Leverkusen and Germany for Anfield.