- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ronaldinho has had an operation to fix his teeth, talks to Playboy about losing virginity at 13
- Updated: August 15, 2013
For years Ronaldinho has been known as the bucked-tooth wonder, but no more.
At 33-years-old, the Atletico Miniero playmaker has decided to undergo cosmetic surgery to fix his teeth and gums, and the results of Ronaldinho’s new gnashers are significant.
According to O Globo, Ronaldinho’s agent, who is also his brother, confirmed that the Copa Libertadores winner underwent minor surgery on his gums and got porcelain veneers ahead of Atletico-MG’s match against Bahia on Wednesday.
Interestingly, the timing of Ronaldinho’s new operation has come in the same week as the Brazilian superstar was interview by Playboy in his homeland.
Ronaldinho, who announced he has a new girlfriend to the magazine, told Playboy that during his time at Barcelona he would often have sex before matches.
During my time at Barcelona I often practiced sex before games and it was not just not a problem but a benefit, as it made my happier before I played on the field.
I’m now in love. I have girlfriend and I now have a much quieter life. In the past I was often unfaithful, but I have no intention of making the same mistake now. My first time I had sex was at age 13 with a neighbor, we were friends, and it was beautiful for both.
A copy of the front cover of this month’s Playboy Brazil is below.