Romelu Lukaku confirms on Instagram that he was 12 in crazy Lierse-Feyenoord picture
- October 17, 2013
Earlier this week, after Romelu Lukaku’s awesome performance for Belgium against Croatia, a picture went viral over the world wide web.
On Thursday, Romelu Lukaku posted a couple of pictures on Instagram to establish exactly what he looked like at 10-years-old.
On the picture (first below) of the Chelsea striker on loan at Everton playing for Lierse at Anderlecht, Lukaku wrote: “Defending our 4-3 win against feyenoord in 2005! at a tournament in holland with lierse sk.. At 10 years old i didnt play for lierse.”
This means, Lukaku was 12-year-old when this picture was taken and still shows just how much bigger he was than his peers at this age.
Lukaku then posted another Instagram picture, showing what he did look like at age 10, with the following tag line: “me and my local team kfc wintam at 10years old lol. I was eating chips while waiting for another game.”
It would appear the Belgium striker had, like most boys, a growth spurt just before his teenage years. Still a crazy picture…
- Romelu Lukaku reflects on teenage stardom & a season of mixed fortunes at Everton ...
- New Man United signing posts picture with Paul Pogba & Romelu Lukaku [Instagram]
- Come And Get Me: Romelu Lukaku posts holiday snap with Man United’s Memphis Depay
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal wants Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Sun Sport]
- Come And Get Me Plea: Romelu Lukaku signs up with Zlatan’s Super-Agent Mino Raiola
- Wolfsburg want to sign Everton’s Romelu Lukaku for £33m [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi