- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
Robin Williams’ brilliant comedy skit on football, diving & the World Cup
Hugely sad news emerged on Tuesday morning: Legendary comedian Robin Williams has passed away, the 63-year-old was found dead in a suspected suicide at his home.
Like many of you we were stunned at the news having grown up on diet of classic comedy movies such as Mrs Doubtfire and Hook as well as Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting.
Williams was quite simply a comedy genius and hopefully his battle with depression will now emerge in the hope that it can help and aid others with a similar affliction.
We wanted to remember Williams at his comedic best and the clip above has already started to do the rounds.
At a Live on Broadway production in 2002, Williams discussed football, diving and the World Cup where the USA national team had just made the quarter finals.
Absolutely brilliant stuff and his observation on diving is spot on!
- Updated: August 12, 2014