Robin van Persie taking pain killers & “purposely overtrained” by Man United [Raymond Verheijen]
- November 14, 2013
Dutch fitness specialist Raymond Verheijen has been a constant critic of David Moyes ever since he arrived at Old Trafford.
In particular, Verheijen has voiced public criticism over how Moyes and the Manchester United medical staff have treated Robin van Persie.
During Manchester United’s pre-season tour of Asia and Australia, Verheijen pointed out that RVP had picked up injuries due to “overtraining-fatigue-injuries”.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen again highlighted how Moyes may be failing van Persie following the news that the Dutch striker has been given the international break to rest by Holland coach Louis van Gaal.
Officially, it was announced that RVP had withdrawn from Holland’s matches against Japan and Colombia due to toe and groin injuries.
Now Verheijen has announced that van Persie has been using pain killers in recent weeks and that Manchester United “purposely overtrained him.”
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Manchester United fans vote for the club’s best ever number 7 (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...