Robin van Persie taking pain killers & “purposely overtrained” by Man United [Raymond Verheijen]
- November 14, 2013
Dutch fitness specialist Raymond Verheijen has been a constant critic of David Moyes ever since he arrived at Old Trafford.
In particular, Verheijen has voiced public criticism over how Moyes and the Manchester United medical staff have treated Robin van Persie.
During Manchester United’s pre-season tour of Asia and Australia, Verheijen pointed out that RVP had picked up injuries due to “overtraining-fatigue-injuries”.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen again highlighted how Moyes may be failing van Persie following the news that the Dutch striker has been given the international break to rest by Holland coach Louis van Gaal.
Officially, it was announced that RVP had withdrawn from Holland’s matches against Japan and Colombia due to toe and groin injuries.
Now Verheijen has announced that van Persie has been using pain killers in recent weeks and that Manchester United “purposely overtrained him.”
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi