- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Robert Pires spotted watching friendly in Greece; Invited to play 2nd half, bags goal & assist
Arsenal legend Robert Pires appears to be enjoying a relaxing retirement in Greece but this weekend he was spotted on the sidelines of a friendly and he put on his boots one more time.
Home side Storm Rafina were 2-1 down at half-time and asked the 39 year old winger if he’d like to get involved.
To their delight, he obliged and helped them turn the game around to beat AO Mykonos 3-2.
The Frenchman bagged a classy goal and a fine assist.
Isn’t Arsene Wenger looking for a new signing?
- Updated: August 26, 2013