Robert Pires spotted watching friendly in Greece; Invited to play 2nd half, bags goal & assist
- August 26, 2013
Arsenal legend Robert Pires appears to be enjoying a relaxing retirement in Greece but this weekend he was spotted on the sidelines of a friendly and he put on his boots one more time.
Home side Storm Rafina were 2-1 down at half-time and asked the 39 year old winger if he’d like to get involved.
To their delight, he obliged and helped them turn the game around to beat AO Mykonos 3-2.
The Frenchman bagged a classy goal and a fine assist.
Isn’t Arsene Wenger looking for a new signing?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]