- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Respect! Manchester United pay tribute to the 96 Hillsborough victims
After a weekend of fan violence across English football, this was a very classy move from Manchester United.
On their website, Manchester United announced this morning: “Today, Manchester United stands with our great neighbours, Liverpool, to remember the tragic loss of 96 football fans who went to watch their team and never came back.
The events that occurred at Hillsborough 24 years ago, on 15 April 1989, resulted in Britain’s worst ever stadium disaster.
The thoughts and prayers of everybody at Manchester United today are with Liverpool Football Club and the families and friends of those who lost their lives.”
Manchester United included the following graphic.
- Updated: April 15, 2013