Reports break in South America that Barcelona have signed Neymar from Santos for just €27m
- May 12, 2013
€27m. Is that it?!
Speculation around the future of Brazilian starlet Neymar has been turned up a notch on Sunday as reports in South America claim that Barcelona have signed the Santos striker for just €27m.
Agencia News have broken the story, and the detail provided by the media organisation suggests that rumour is more than just pure guff.
Neymar, who is in his last year of his contract at Santos, has reportedly sealed his move to the Nou Camp after respective presidents Sandro Rosell and Odílio Rodrigues penned a deal over the weekend.
According to Agencia, the breakdown of the deal is as follows: Santos are to get 45% of the transfer fee, Grupo Sonda are to get 40%, Grupo Guia shall receive 5%, while Neymar will scoop 10% of the deal.
The transfer is said to be officially announced in the next 30 days or so.
The tweets from Agencia News, in Spanish, breaking the news of Neymar’s €27m transfer to Barcelona can be seen below.
Exclusiva: El contrato cerrado y firmado ayer entre Sandro Rosell y Odílio Rodrigues presidente Santos es de un valor de 27M€
— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) May 11, 2013
Los derechos de Neymar están repartidos entre Santos (45%) el Grupo Sonda(empresa DIS)(40%), Grupo Guia(empresa Teisa)(5%) y Neymar (10%)
— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) September 18, 2011
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi