Reports break in South America that Barcelona have signed Neymar from Santos for just €27m
- May 12, 2013
€27m. Is that it?!
Speculation around the future of Brazilian starlet Neymar has been turned up a notch on Sunday as reports in South America claim that Barcelona have signed the Santos striker for just €27m.
Agencia News have broken the story, and the detail provided by the media organisation suggests that rumour is more than just pure guff.
Neymar, who is in his last year of his contract at Santos, has reportedly sealed his move to the Nou Camp after respective presidents Sandro Rosell and Odílio Rodrigues penned a deal over the weekend.
According to Agencia, the breakdown of the deal is as follows: Santos are to get 45% of the transfer fee, Grupo Sonda are to get 40%, Grupo Guia shall receive 5%, while Neymar will scoop 10% of the deal.
The transfer is said to be officially announced in the next 30 days or so.
The tweets from Agencia News, in Spanish, breaking the news of Neymar’s €27m transfer to Barcelona can be seen below.
Exclusiva: El contrato cerrado y firmado ayer entre Sandro Rosell y Odílio Rodrigues presidente Santos es de un valor de 27M€
— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) May 11, 2013
Los derechos de Neymar están repartidos entre Santos (45%) el Grupo Sonda(empresa DIS)(40%), Grupo Guia(empresa Teisa)(5%) y Neymar (10%)
— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) September 18, 2011
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...