- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
Remember the name! Ianis Hagi (Gheorge’s son) scores left-footed beauty for Romania U15s v Turkey
For anyone who can remember Gheorge Hagi, nicknamed the “Maradona of the Carpathians” and a star of European football in the 1990s, as well as World Cup 1994, the goal below will surely stir some memories.
The Romanian press is understandably getting rather exited about Ianis Hagi, son of Gheorge, who scored a cracking goal for Romania Under-15s today against Turkey.
It will come as no surprise for anyone who saw Gheorge play, that Ianis scores with his left foot for Romania in a 4-3 victory.
For those of us that remember the 1994 World Cup like yesterday, you may also be interested to know that Ianis Hagi and the Romania Under-15 side are coached by none other than Florin Răducioiu.
Enjoy the Ianis Hagi goal v Turkey Under-15s below.
- Updated: November 27, 2012