- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
Remember the name! Ianis Hagi (Gheorge’s son) scores left-footed beauty for Romania U15s v Turkey
- November 27, 2012
For anyone who can remember Gheorge Hagi, nicknamed the “Maradona of the Carpathians” and a star of European football in the 1990s, as well as World Cup 1994, the goal below will surely stir some memories.
The Romanian press is understandably getting rather exited about Ianis Hagi, son of Gheorge, who scored a cracking goal for Romania Under-15s today against Turkey.
It will come as no surprise for anyone who saw Gheorge play, that Ianis scores with his left foot for Romania in a 4-3 victory.
For those of us that remember the 1994 World Cup like yesterday, you may also be interested to know that Ianis Hagi and the Romania Under-15 side are coached by none other than Florin Răducioiu.
Enjoy the Ianis Hagi goal v Turkey Under-15s below.