Remember the name! Ianis Hagi (Gheorge’s son) scores left-footed beauty for Romania U15s v Turkey
- November 27, 2012
For anyone who can remember Gheorge Hagi, nicknamed the “Maradona of the Carpathians” and a star of European football in the 1990s, as well as World Cup 1994, the goal below will surely stir some memories.
The Romanian press is understandably getting rather exited about Ianis Hagi, son of Gheorge, who scored a cracking goal for Romania Under-15s today against Turkey.
It will come as no surprise for anyone who saw Gheorge play, that Ianis scores with his left foot for Romania in a 4-3 victory.
For those of us that remember the 1994 World Cup like yesterday, you may also be interested to know that Ianis Hagi and the Romania Under-15 side are coached by none other than Florin Răducioiu.
Enjoy the Ianis Hagi goal v Turkey Under-15s below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...